Wednesday 3 April 2013

LoveStory : Ain Shafikha (:

Ain Shafikha?
okaaay kejaaap saya nak menyanyi nie, hahaha :D
Happy Birthday too you...
Happy Birthday too you...
Happy Birthday too Ain..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIN SHAFIKHA :D
nah cupcake pink untuk you hahha :D
Dear Ain Shafikha, sila baca ayat bawah nie sampai abes tauu even mmg bukan i tulis tapi stiap ayat tu i nk bagi kat you :D baca okaaay :D

As you celebrate your day, I celebrate the beautiful friendship we share! Happy Birthday, dearest friend! 
Happy Birthday to the best friend I ever had. Let's celebrate this special day of your life and party like there's no tomorrow.
Life is boring when you are not around.
Happy Birthday to you - let’s make it grand!
It feels amazing to have a friend like you in my life. Have a happy and fun-filled Birthday, buddy!
Friends... The only thing you could never have too many of! Thank you for being my friend. May all your birthday wishes come true!
Friendship is not something that is written on paper, because paper can be torn. It is neither something that can be written on a rock, for even a rock can break. But it is written on the heart of a person, and it stays there forever. Birthday wishes and blessings are coming your way, my friend!
Today is a perfect day to tell that you are nothing less than one of my family member! I Wish you a very warm and happy birthday.
Best friends never need to be told that they are best friends. So, I don't need to tell you right? Have a fantastic birthday, buddy!
It has been said that real friends 
Are very hard to find. 
The ones that stay when times are tough 
A real friend - the lasting kind. 
As I travel through this life, 
I know one thing is true. 
I will never find a better friend 
Than I have found in YOU!
Happy Bday to a special friend! 
Happy Birthday to a true friend! You are such a special blessing to me and I want to wish you a birthday filled with love, laughter and the things you enjoy most. 
I always wishes for a special friend who who'd be close to my heart. A wish came true when I met You! Happy Bday,my friend! May the year to come bring you only sweet surprises.
Happy Birthday to my best-est friend ever! May your troubles be as few and far between as my grandmother's teeth!
I probably don't tell you often enough, but I treasure our friendship. Friends like you make every day special! Wishing you happiness today, tomorrow, and always! 
I feel privileged to have spent one more year of my life with you. Wish you a very Happy Birthday, dear friend!
If you looked up the meaning of friend in the dictionary, your picture would appear. Happy Birthday, my friend. May the Lord bless you and keep you!
I'm so lucky to have 
A special friend like you, 
May all your Bday hopes 
And wishes come true! 
Happy Birthday to a great Friend! A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be. Wishing you a Birthday filled with light and love.
I hope your birthday
Is a happy one, 
And filled with surprises, 
Pleasure and fun!

Thanks Thanks Thanks for EVERYTHING tauu Ain :D
Dah bnyak kita lalu bersama so just 
REMEMBER THAT I ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY TWIN,BESTFRIEND,TALK N EVERYTHING :D
*Jangan pena lupa tau :D
Every picture has their own story :D
Naah, gambar first tu mungkin first picture yg kita amik together hahaha masa darjah 6 :)
Ohh, miss you, i miss our memories :')

*Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies.

 Dear Ain, ILOVEYOUFOREVERNALWAYS <3